Historically, garlic has many medical functions. It can benefit the five internal organs, strengthen
sleen and stomach, eliminate coldness and humidity, alleviate pain and turgescence, cure wound
and tinea, treat kidney, and relieve pestilence.
– It normalizes blood sugar level and high blood pressure.
– It treats kidney problems.
– It eliminates intestinal toxin and parasites (worms).
– It increases immune system and retards the process of aging.
– It reduces cholesterol, eliminates cold and humidity in the body.